This is a really amazing product that could save a lot of lives. The only thing about the paper that I do not like is that just like the food the paper could go bad as well while you are using it and waste your food when it was supposed to "save" it. As I stated before this product could save a lot of lives but another main problem is that how much it would cost and that many very poor families might not be able to afford it. I think that Shukla should give some of her product to distribute freely thought homeless facilities and more to help the people there and around the world.
1 comment:
This is a really amazing product that could save a lot of lives. The only thing about the paper that I do not like is that just like the food the paper could go bad as well while you are using it and waste your food when it was supposed to "save" it. As I stated before this product could save a lot of lives but another main problem is that how much it would cost and that many very poor families might not be able to afford it. I think that Shukla should give some of her product to distribute freely thought homeless facilities and more to help the people there and around the world.
Post a Comment