I think this is really awesome because it would be really hard to recreate all of these pictures. I also think this is really cool because you would have to know exactly where the right bacteria is and what colors the bacteria is.
I think this is very cool. Drawing the Starry Night on paper is very hard but on a petri dish is harder than drawing the Mona Lisa (no offense Leonardo Da Vinci). I don't really know how the person made all those strokes and details, but it looks fine to me!
2 comments:
I think this is really awesome because it would be really hard to recreate all of these pictures. I also think this is really cool because you would have to know exactly where the right bacteria is and what colors the bacteria is.
P.S Jasmine is Danielle
I think this is very cool. Drawing the Starry Night on paper is very hard but on a petri dish is harder than drawing the Mona Lisa (no offense Leonardo Da Vinci). I don't really know how the person made all those strokes and details, but it looks fine to me!
:) good job
Post a Comment