I think this is really interesting because you can make almost anything with 3d printing. This is a link to a youtube video with a chef that explains how to use a 3d food printer. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQni3wb0tyM
The 3D printers touched a lot of bacteria/germs! Would you eat food that touched a lot of plastic and chemicals. NO! Nobody would and this I think this idea is worse than Thomas Edison(Though Thomas Edison idea was amazing) you still get the point! If this becomes an idea then there's going to be a own Black Friday for the food.
2 comments:
I think this is really interesting because you can make almost anything with 3d printing.
This is a link to a youtube video with a chef that explains how to use a 3d food printer.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQni3wb0tyM
P.S. Jasmine is Danielle
The 3D printers touched a lot of bacteria/germs! Would you eat food that touched a lot of plastic and chemicals. NO! Nobody would and this I think this idea is worse than Thomas Edison(Though Thomas Edison idea was amazing) you still get the point! If this becomes an idea then there's going to be a own Black Friday for the food.
Post a Comment