Wow! Mealworms can be our next environmental friendly heroes! I think mealworms will be a very effective bug to break down something used commonly but very hard to get rid of. One thing that might also work is just getting the bacteria instead of the bug because it might be easier, but the problem with that is that you don't know if it is going to be safe. It is amazing that mealworms eat the styrofoam and that we can get rid of them very easily. Mealworms can be dangerous too because they might escape into the city and maybe get to big for population and destroy the ecosystem. I still think that mealworms are another step to get environmentally friendly.
1 comment:
Wow! Mealworms can be our next environmental friendly heroes! I think mealworms will be a very effective bug to break down something used commonly but very hard to get rid of. One thing that might also work is just getting the bacteria instead of the bug because it might be easier, but the problem with that is that you don't know if it is going to be safe. It is amazing that mealworms eat the styrofoam and that we can get rid of them very easily. Mealworms can be dangerous too because they might escape into the city and maybe get to big for population and destroy the ecosystem. I still think that mealworms are another step to get environmentally friendly.
Post a Comment