I thought that this article was very interesting because I didn't know that rats were that big a long time ago. Well, after I read the article, I thought that there was a possibility for rats to be big because of the heat and that the hotter it is, the bigger the animal is probably going to be. I thought about that from our last blog about the dogs. Also, when I went to this garbage place, I saw a rat that was probably as big as a chihuahua. Also, I was amazed about the fact that lots of rodents other families were very big a long time ago.
1 comment:
I thought that this article was very interesting because I didn't know that rats were that big a long time ago. Well, after I read the article, I thought that there was a possibility for rats to be big because of the heat and that the hotter it is, the bigger the animal is probably going to be. I thought about that from our last blog about the dogs. Also, when I went to this garbage place, I saw a rat that was probably as big as a chihuahua. Also, I was amazed about the fact that lots of rodents other families were very big a long time ago.
Post a Comment